Rygel was kind enough to gift me with the From Me to You Award, which was terribly kind of him. I don’t get many awards, so it’s a pleasant surprise when it happens.
Of course, like any other award or meme, there are rules involved when you receive this reward. So in an attempt to be (mostly) rule-abiding, I would like to do the following:
- Thank Rygel again for his kindness.
- Think up seven things my readers (hopefully) don’t know about me and list them:
- I was considering going into the ministry back when I was a Christian.
- I was terribly shy growing up.
- I wanted a pet skunk when I was growing up.
- I also wanted a pet python when I was growing up.
- I can tune out almost anything if I’m reading, writing, or working on the computer.
- I used to want to be a lawyer, but mainly so I could eventually become a judge.
- I used to worry that no one really liked me.
- Pass the award on to the following people. (Sorry, I don’t have a full seven.)