Tonight, I ran out to Tilt to spend an hour or so dancing. A few random thoughts from the experience.
1. Young people who expect to get into a nightclub when they’re too drunk to stand on their own are just silly.
2. Friends who expect someone too drunk to stand on their own to wait in a car in 21 degree weather aren’t very good friends. And that’s the nicest thing I can say about them.
3. I love dancing. I really need to remember that and go more often.
4. It was nice to see Woody again. It’s been over a year.
5. It was nice to meet Woody’s rather cute friend.
6. Apparently, I was rather obvious about #5. I’d say “oops,” but I’m not sure I really care. As long as I didn’t scare the poor guy away.