Eirsinitiate created a fun little meme which I found interesting. I decided that rather than waiting to be tagged (and hoping it eventually happened), I’m going to be naughty and self-infect. (There’s probably some meme etiquette agaisnt it, but I’ve never claimed to have stellar social graces anyway.)
- You have to use your own belief system for the meme. No fair using someone else?s to make a joke or satire. Being humorous about your own religion is encouraged!
- You have to have at least one joy and one trial. More are encouraged. And no, they don?t have to be equal in length, but please be honest.
- You have to tag at least one other person. More are appreciated!
- Please post these rules!
- Knowing that every act of love and joy is a sacred act and being free to celebrate life religiously
- Having gods who not only care deeply about me, but wish to work in partnership with me for both our benefits.
- The knowledge that while I certainly can and should grow and improve as a person, this is possible due to my inherent worth and capacity to do so.
- Knowing there are no easy answers and no easy sources for answers.
- Dealing with friends and family who care deeply, but struggle with understanding my faith.
- Being the devotee of a goddess who is all about passion and being single.
I’ve decided to spread this over various faith groups. It seemed appropriate, given the diverse nature of my readers.