Questioning my quirkiness, Erin has tagged me with a meme:
Here’s the game:
– Link to the person that tagged you.
– Post the rules on your blog.
– Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
– Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs.
– Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I never make my bed. I figure that no one but me sees it right now, and I don’t care if it’s a mess. Besides, I’ll just climb back in it again tonight, so why make it?
2. My favorite car is a lavendar PT Cruiser. I actually hate PT Cruisers in general, though.
3. I occasionally read Christian fiction. Especially novels by Frank Peretti.
4. I can probably write my own device driver for any PCI card out there, but I’d still prefer to ask someone else to install said card in my computer for me. I’m that mechanically challenged.
5. I’ve been known to dance to the music playing in a grocery store before. I even have witnesses. Suprisingly, said witnesses still go to the grocery store with me.
6. I have a mild fear of germs.
I hereby tag: